The Accounts Payable module provides the flexibility and control you need to manage a variety of activities related to your vendors and suppliers. All transactions provide screen-sensitive help, allowing users to become proficient quickly.
Extensive search capabilities offer simple access to vendors, invoices, general ledger accounts, terms and all other critical data. Multiple vendor invoice entry mode permits fast-path transaction processing and integration to the purchasing module.
With high-function, low-cost laser printers the standard in business forms production, this module offers the option to print your accounts payable checks on a single-sheet laser check form.
Do you need multi-currency support? We’re ready to handle your foreign currency exchange. With any currency, there can be the need for more than one disbursing bank account; this module provides the necessary controls for all bank accounts used to run your business.
The Accounts Payable module provides full visibility to the transactional data with interactive inquiries and reports. Our drill-down searches provide quick answers from vendor to voucher, for both open and historical transactions.
Vendor Inquiry has all the information you would want to know about a vendor: payment information including aging, last payment dates, terms and much more. Drill down to invoice, check and purchase order detail. Maintain vendor notes and get vendor contact information.
Our team will customize the accounts payable module to meet your specific needs.
This module provides deep functionality and a rich set of useful features
- One-time vendor support
- Run past or future aging reports
- Accounts payable to purchase order matching
- Extensive vendor activity inquiry
- Multiple bank support
- Comprehensive vendor notes
- Laser or dot matrix check printing formats
- Scan/view invoice and other documents
Commonly used additional features include
- Multiple currency support
- Manual check processing
- Multiple invoice entry methods
- Multiple customer search methods
- Partial payment support
- Prepaid invoices (check and invoice entered simultaneously)
- Quick check print (prepaid invoice or manual check)
- Multiple vendors associated to single “Remit to”
- Multiple vendor search methods
- Void or reverse accounts payable checks
- Open payables inquiry
- Open payables inquiry by company
- Accounts payable check inquiry
- Invoice selection for payment by vendor, due date or discount date
- User-defined hold codes for invoices and/or payments
- Multiple check register formats with user-defined parameters
- Accounts payable inquiry by vendor, by invoice, by PO or by invoice date
- On-screen remittance and check view
- Accounts payable check renumbering and reprinting
- Multiple accounts payable general ledger numbers supported via vendor classifications
- Daily or monthly cash flow inquiry
- 1099 invoice eligibility and reporting
- Historical view/print accounts payable groups
- Ability to process customer refund via accounts receivable
- User-controlled integration with commission module
- Bank reconciliation program
- User-defined vendor classifications
- User-defined vendor purchase requirements via vendor maintenance
- Vendor History Report
- Held Invoice Report
- Bank Reconciliation Report
- A/P History by General Ledger Report
- A/P Subsidiary Ledger Detail Report
- A/P Subsidiary Ledger Balancing Report
- Vendor Listing Report
- Auto application of vendor credits against existing debit invoices
- Date-based historical transaction data requires no month end processing
- Unlimited general ledger distributions per vendor invoice
- User-defined summary or detail General Ledger posting
- General ledger account search during invoice entry
- Ability to reprint/re-number check prior to posting