The General Ledger module reduces operational costs while maintaining a high level of control over your fiscal activity. Other DS90 modules, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchasing, order management and inventory control post into this module, so users always see a real-time view of their financial status. The General Ledger also provides the ability for manual transactions, recurring transactions and auto-reversing transactions.
DS90 is a “soft close” system. This functionality permits transactions from other DS90 modules to be processed based upon the modules’ respective transaction dates that can span multiple accounting periods.
Flexibility is also an important aspect in managing fiscal data. DS90 General Ledger has the capacity to open, close and reopen fiscal periods as necessary for maintaining accurate financial information. DS90 General Ledger maintains high standards of internal control to prevent unauthorized access.
Our team will customize the general ledger module to meet your specific needs.
Top features our customers use every day
- Quick view financial statements
- Custom report writer
- “Drill up” to original source entries
- User-defined fiscal periods
- Recurring journal entries
- Soft period closing
- Budget entry and reporting
- Flexible user-defined account structure
Commonly used additional features include
- One step historical balance loading
- Multicurrency support
- Automatic allocation by percentage
- Copy with reversal option on posted journals
- Extensive general ledger account number search capabilities
- Periodic and comparative reporting in detail or summary
- User-controlled security for opening prior closed periods or years.
- User-defined general ledger account classes
- Multiple company support
- General ledger account balance inquiry by period
- General ledger account balance inquiry by transaction date
- Fiscal period status inquiry
- Trial Balance Report
- General Ledger Summary Report
- Preformatted Comparative Income Statement
- Preformatted Periodic Income Statement
- Preformatted Balance Sheet
- General Ledger journal detail by date
- General Ledger journal detail by account number
- Integration with spreadsheet applications
- Historical view/print posted general ledger groups