The General Ledger module reduces your operational costs while maintaining a high level of control over your fiscal activity. Other DS90 modules, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchasing, order entry and inventory control post into this module, so users always see a real time view of their financial status. The General Ledger also provides the ability for manual transactions, recurring transactions and auto-reversing transactions.
DS90 is a ‘soft close’ system. This functionality permits transactions from other DS90 modules to be processed based upon the modules respective transaction date that can span multiple accounting periods.
Flexibility is also an important aspect in managing fiscal data. DS90 General Ledger has the capacity to open, close and reopen fiscal periods as it becomes necessary for maintaining accurate financial information. DS90 General Ledger maintains high standards of internal control to prevent unauthorized access.
Our team will customize the general ledger module to meet your specific needs, Request a Consultation to learn more.
View the full feature list
Here are some top features that our customers appreciate:
- Quick view financial statements
- Custom report writer
- “Drill up” to original source entries
- User defined fiscal periods
- Recurring journal entries
- Soft period closing
- Budget entry and reporting
- Automatic allocation by percentage
- Flexible user defined account structure
- Multicurrency support
- One step historical balance loading
Users enjoy many levels of additional functionality. Commonly used features include:
- Copy with reversal option on posted journals
- Extensive GL account number search capabilities
- Periodic and Comparative reporting in Detail or Summary
- User controlled security for opening prior closed periods or years.
- User defined GL account classes
- Multiple company support
- GL Account balance inquiry by period
- GL Account balance inquiry by transaction date
- Fiscal period status inquiry
- GL Trial Balance Report
- General Ledger Summary Report
- GL Journal Detail by Date
- GL Journal Detail by Account number
- Preformatted Comparative Income Statement
- Preformatted Periodic Income Statement
- Preformatted Balance Sheet
- Integration with spreadsheet applications
- Historical view/print posted General Ledger groups